Take a look at the images we used in the MOOC Camp. Reflect what you like and why. If you want share your perception with us.
Reflect the use of images in a MOOC and produce an image (or images)
Post a photo from you or a picture that says something about you or means something to you!
- Take a picture of yourself or
- find a picture online, which is allowed to be used and shared. Write in a few sentences why you chose that picture and how the picture is associated with you – be creative and intuitive, there is no right or wrong basically 😉
- And if you are part of the AtLETyC MOOC Team, think about pictures you may use in your own MOOC week (about your theme, about yourself, etc.) Take a look at the team page where we presented ourselves in this MOOC Camp.
If you are already able to use an image editing software, use it and combine one or two pictures, add some text, etc.!
Give appreciative feedback to the images posted by other learners.
Links to the contents of week 3:
- Week 3: Picturize your MOOC
- Week 3: Videorize your MOOC
- Week 3: Assignment 7: Upload your video
- Week 3: Assignment 8: Reflection