Produce a title AND an introductory text for your future MOOC – or a MOOC week
Post the information as a comment to this page – or put the text somewhere in the web and post a link to this web page in a comment (which you could use for the next assignments as well)
Think about a MOOC which you want to develop for your students, your learners, a school class, teacher colleagues, …. You are free to invent something around a subject or topic you would like to develop without any constraints as time and money 😉 (instead of a whole MOOC you can plan one week in a MOOC as well)
- Think about the subject and formulate a title (and an acronym) for your MOOC
- Visit the comic MOOC of Matt Silady and scroll down to the course description and read it. Then visit the success MOOC of Richard Shell and read the text ‘about this course’. Compare the text with what we wrote in the MOOC Camp in the first three paragraphs of the What to learn page.
- Use the template (word – pdf) (if you want to) and write the title, an acronym (if you have a nice idea how to abbreviate your MOOC title) and a short introductory text about your imaginary MOOC (or your real MOOC to come!). When you finished put the text you created in a web page (and post the link) or in the comment section.
Give feedback to the introductory texts of other learners.
- Week 2: About text in MOOC
- Assignment 4: Create objectives for your MOOC
- Assignment 5: Develop a first version of an assignment for your MOOC
Learners’ texts for this assignment
In this page we collect the contributions of the learners 🙂