After browsing the introductory material you are ready for the first assignment.
In the first activity we invite you to present yourself.
Post the information as a comment to this page.
- Write some lines about you (and your discipline / area of work).
- Tell us about your expectations into the MOOC Camp and how you like the first impression of our MOOC.
- It would be interesting to know about your learning experiences as well. How do you like to learn? How should a nice learning environment look like?
Read the comments of other participants and ask for further information if you are interested into something specific.
Some backstage information: The schema of this assignment is based on the approach of Gilly Salmon’s e-tivities which we find very useful for online activities.
- Week 1: Main page
- Week 1: Introduction
- Week 1: Learning in a MOOC
- Assignment 2: Online collaboration and networks